At Majestic Center for Rehabilitation & Sub-Acute Care, we understand that we are your home away from home and the goal of you or your loved one is to return to an active and independent lifestyle as soon as possible. At Majestic Center for Rehabilitation & Sub-Acute Care, our goal is to make that happen.
For those visiting us to recuperate after hospitalization, our dedicated and trained staff create a tailored rehabilitation program designed to restore function and help each of our residents reach his or her highest level of independence. Whether one needs to recover from a recent surgery or regain strength after an illness, our staff is sure to help each resident achieve his or her goals.
At Majestic Center for Rehabilitation & Sub-Acute Care, we recognize that the care for each resident must be individualized so that each resident can reach his or her highest level of functionality. Therefore, our dedicated and trained staff create a personalized comprehensive rehabilitation program utilizing state-of-the-art care and equipment.
Our short-term program offers a wellness-focused, holistic approach to rehabilitation that includes the resident, and the resident’s physician, therapy team, and family. Our combination of clinical expertise, state-of-the-art equipment, and dedicated and caring staff, will ensure that each resident returns home as soon as possible.
Our full range of short term services include
- Cardio/Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- IV/PICC Line Therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Palliative Care
- Physical Therapy- regain strength, endurance, mobility
- Occupational Therapy- regain independence in daily tasks
- Speech Therapy- regain communication and swallowing skills
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Therapy
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Transitional Care
- Wound Care/Wound Vac
- 24-hour Nursing care
- Private and semi-private suites with cable TV and telephones
- Restaurant-style dining
- Comfortable community lounges
- Spacious rehabilitation gym and personalized therapies
- Social Services
- Medical Services
- Recreational Therapy
- Care planning and care conferences
- Discharge planning
- Oxygen Therapy